Haldiram´s Choley ( serves 2 ) VEGAN
- Ready to eat packed Indian vegetarian food
- Indian home made vegetarian food in recyclable packaging
- Quick meals just heat and eat on the go
- No preservatives and no artificial colours
- Punjabi Chole is a classic Indian dish made with mildly spicy chickpeas cooked in an onion & tomato gravy. The aromatic spices balance the creaminess of the gravy. Savour the flavours of Punjab with this easy ready-to-eat rendition.
Serve hot with chopped fresh onions, lemon wedges and deep-fried Bhature/Poor
- CHOLEY Whole Chick Pea, Tomato, Onion, Green Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, Coriander, Table Butter, Yoghurt, Green Chilli, ,Salt, Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder , Turmeric Powder, Bay Leaves Dried Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin Whole, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Mace, Black Pepper, Mint And Caraway. JEERA RICE Basmati Rice, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cumin,
- Cooking Directions:
3-5 minutes: Immerse the pouches in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Cut open and serve hot.
3-5 minutes: Cut pouches, empty contents into a frying pan, heat on high setting for 3-5 minutes while stirring, and serve hot.
1-2 minutes: Cut pouches, empty contents into a microwave dish. Heat for 1-2 minutes and serve hot.