Haldiram´s Dal Makhani ( serves 2 ) VEGAN
- Ready to eat packed Indian vegetarian food
- Indian home made vegetarian food in recyclable packaging
- Quick meals just heat and eat on the go
- No preservatives and no artificial colours
- One of the most iconic curries in India, Dal Makhani is a crowd favourite that gives a perfect Punjabi touch to your taste buds. This Haldiram’s special recipe sets out to satisfy all your rich, creamy cravings with this delicious curry.
Serve hot with fresh veggie raita and rice/roti
Water, Butter, Milk, Whole Black Lentils, Red Kidney Beans, Split Gram Grains, Cream, Sunflower Oil, Tomato, Onion, Ginger, Green Chili, Garlic, Degi Mirch, Dried Fenugreek Leaves, Jeera Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin & Mace, Sonth Powder, Salt, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Cumin & Mace.
(A) Immerse the pouch in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. Cut open and serve hot.
(B) Cut pouch, empty contents into a microwave dish, heat on high setting for 1 to 2 minutes and serve hot (
C ) Make a small cut on tear notch of pouch and place upright in a microwave dish, heat on high setting for 1 to 2 minutes and serve hot.