Haldiram´s Dal Tadka ( serves 2 )
- Ready to eat packed Indian vegetarian food
- Indian home made vegetarian food in recyclable packaging
- Quick meals just heat and eat on the go
- No preservatives and no artificial colours
- The original comfort food, Dal Tadka is a classic Haldiram’s recipe that is equal parts wholesome and deliciousness. Enjoy the flavours of the original Indian Dal made with mildly spicy yellow lentils, tomatoes, onion, fresh green chillies & aromatic spices.
Prepare a mildly spiced yellow lentil curry filled with onions, fresh green chillies and aromatic spices cooked in a tomato based curry in a few minutes using haldirams rte dal Tadka. Serve hot with rice/roti accompanied by tangy pickle or crunchy papad
Water, , Split Green Gram Refined Sunflower Oil, Tomatoes, Onions, Fresh Ginger, Green Chilli, Salt, Fresh Garlic, Coriander Leaves, Coriander, Red Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Cumin, Asafoetida.
3-5 minutes: Immerse the pouches in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Cut open and serve hot.
3-5 minutes: Cut pouches, empty contents into a frying pan, heat on high setting for 3-5 minutes while stirring, and serve hot.
1-2 minutes: Cut pouches, empty contents into a microwave dish. Heat for 1-2 minutes and serve hot.