Kitchari Plain organic
by Classic Ayurveda
Ayurvedic organic rice dish, ready mix
In India, Kitchari is the tasty, satiable and at the same time easily digestible lunch or dinner meal in the tradition of Ayurveda. Kitchari basically consists of basmati rice, mung beans, vegetables and spices. Kitchari can be prepared in many different ways – from very mild to very spicy.
Ayurveda considers kitchari to be the ideal formula for a light, wholesome and satisfying meal. At various yoga festivals and seminars, this meal is therefore very popular and well proven.
Kitchari can be refined with fresh vegetables such as peas or cauliflower. Mango or pineapple give Kitchari a fruity, exotic note.
- Contents: 320 g (approx. 4 portions of 80 g each)
- From controlled organic cultivation
- Label in German, English, French
- Variety: Plain (mild, basic and fine-spicy)
- Ideal for cooking with your own choice of vegetables