Guduchi Cinnamon Leaves Tea organic

5,95
Guduchi Cinnamon Leaves Tea organic
Contents: 20 teabags, 1.6 g each (total 32 g)
Ayurvedic organic herbal tea from the Himalaya

Plants for all tea blends Guduchi come from certified organic wild collection in the Himalayan region and grow where their natural needs are best met, so each one has a place of high energy and healing power. The Guduchi teas are made using old Nepalese traditional handmade processes for Ayurveda products.

The main component of the Guduchi tea is the Guduchi plant Tinospora cordifolia- a wild creeper. It is one of the most important plants in Ayurveda and indispensable for its Dosha regulating properties and Activation of the metabolism. All Guduchi teas are certified as organic from Lacon under DE-ECO-003 .

Tasty tea blends Guduchi contribute to your well-being through their unique qualities:

GUDUCHI® with Cinnamon Leaves
The fragrant leaves of the cinnamon tree give to this Guduchi tea blend its warmth and its refreshing aroma. Tinospora cordifolia, together with aromatic cinnamon leaves, stimulates easily Pitta and harmonizes Kapha and Vata.
Ingredients:

Guduchi* (Tinospora cordifolia) (80%), cinnamon leaves* (Cinnamomum tamala) (20%).
* From eco-certified wild collection

Preparation / Usage:

Always pour boiling water over 1 tea bag for 1 mug.and let it steep for 5 – 10 minutes. Not recommended during pregnancy.

Guduchi Cinnamon Leaves Tea organic
5,95

Informação adicional

Peso .200 kg
Guduchi Cinnamon Leaves Tea organic
5,95
Guduchi Cinnamon Leaves Tea organic
Contents: 20 teabags, 1.6 g each (total 32 g)
Ayurvedic organic herbal tea from the Himalaya

Plants for all tea blends Guduchi come from certified organic wild collection in the Himalayan region and grow where their natural needs are best met, so each one has a place of high energy and healing power. The Guduchi teas are made using old Nepalese traditional handmade processes for Ayurveda products.

The main component of the Guduchi tea is the Guduchi plant Tinospora cordifolia- a wild creeper. It is one of the most important plants in Ayurveda and indispensable for its Dosha regulating properties and Activation of the metabolism. All Guduchi teas are certified as organic from Lacon under DE-ECO-003 .

Tasty tea blends Guduchi contribute to your well-being through their unique qualities:

GUDUCHI® with Cinnamon Leaves
The fragrant leaves of the cinnamon tree give to this Guduchi tea blend its warmth and its refreshing aroma. Tinospora cordifolia, together with aromatic cinnamon leaves, stimulates easily Pitta and harmonizes Kapha and Vata.
Ingredients:

Guduchi* (Tinospora cordifolia) (80%), cinnamon leaves* (Cinnamomum tamala) (20%).
* From eco-certified wild collection

Preparation / Usage:

Always pour boiling water over 1 tea bag for 1 mug.and let it steep for 5 – 10 minutes. Not recommended during pregnancy.